Sign Up for Supplementary Nutrition Assistance

You must be a resident of the State of Hawai’i to be eligible for money and/or SNAP benefits.

  • If any member of your household receives SNAP or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) benefits, then all children in your household are eligible for free school meals if their school participates in the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) meal program. Please call the child's school if you have questions regarding the School Breakfast and Lunch Program. They will be able to provide you information when:

  • You think your child should get free meals but does not receive them, You do not want your child to get free school meals, or

  • You have questions about the USDA meal programs.

Apply Here